NEW - Bag Check Policy
Due to security measures put in place for this years festival, we are required to search every bag upon entry. Entrances will have a separate lane for bag check but we are encouraging attendees to leave their bags at home to best speed up the entry process. If you decide to bring a bag, please do not leave it unattended.
The festival is open for many glorious hours of eating, drinking, camaraderie and entertainment each day. That’s a lot of GoogaMooga.
On Friday, festival gates open at 4 PM and close at 10 PM.
On Saturday and Sunday festival gates open at 11 AM and close at 8 PM.
There are three Box Office locations: Center Drive, Long Meadow, and the Main Box Office located at Ocean and Lincoln. On Friday all box offices will be open, but the Long Meadow location will be cash only. On Saturday and Sunday only the main box office at Ocean and Lincoln will be open. Come to this location for VIP ticket exchange and Customer Service.
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
Friday: 2pm – 8pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
As a general rule, re-entry is not allowed. You may enter the festival gates once each day. However, if you absolutely must leave the festival and need to return the same day, BEFORE YOU EXIT the festival grounds, you must speak with a Supervisor at any of the entrances to request an authorized pass. This will allow you to leave the festival grounds and return that same day. Remember, you will not be allowed to return to the festival grounds if you leave the site without getting an authorized pass BEFORE you exit.
The Great Googamooga welcomes everyone who eats, regardless of age. (In fact, we think kids will get a lot out of trying new and interesting things.) The Great Googamooga will be family-friendly.
Everyone age 6 and older will need a ticket. Children 5 and under will not require a ticket when accompanied by ticketed adult.
As much as we like animals, no pets of any kind may be brought in to the festival, even really, really small ones. Working service dogs are welcome, however.
Photography and Recording
No professional-quality photography, video or recording equipment will be allowed in. Cameras with detachable lenses may not be brought in. Simple point-and-shoot cameras, along with consumer-quality camcorders, are welcome.
Filming Permission: Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded as members of the audience. By entering the event site you agree to being filmed, photographed or recorded and the use thereof for commercial, marketing or promotional purposes in any manner or media.
What You May and May Not Bring
** Due to security measures put in place for this years festival, we are required to search every bag upon entry. Entrances will have a separate lane for bag check but we are encouraging attendees to leave their bags at home to best speed up the entry process. If you decide to bring a bag, please do not leave it unattended. **
You and your belongings will be subject to search when you enter the festival. Please be aware that some items may not be brought in. Please read this list carefully.
What you may bring in:
- Water bottles (preferably reusable!) containing water only (non-glass containers only)
- Non-framed backpacks (subject to inspection at venue gates) Framed packs used for carrying children are fine
- Picnic blankets
- Your appetite and sense of adventure
What you may NOT bring in
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers or cans
- Framed or large backpacks (Framed packs used for carrying children are fine)
- Food or drinks of any kind—other than water
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Any type of travel friendly chairs or other lawn furniture
- Bicycles, scooters* or other personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to, motor scooters and powered skateboards)
- Motorized wheelchairs and personal mobility scooters are welcome, of course
- Radios, boomboxes, instruments or devices with amplified sound
- Large multi-person umbrellas (personal umbrellas for rain protection are fine)
- Laser pointers
- Pets of any kind (except for working service dogs)
- Footballs/baseballs/Frisbees/active games of any kind
- Professional photography equipment (small point-and-shoot cameras without removable lenses are fine)
- Items for vending. Unauthorized vendors will not be allowed
- All authorized vendors have been carefully chosen for safety and quality
*You’ll be able to park your bicycle or scooter at the festival entrance on provided bicycle racks. A bike valet will be on duty, but the festival is not responsible for your bike or scooter.