VIP Cocktail Experience
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS 2013 INFO! CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
SATURDAY + SUNDAY VIP COCKTAIL EXPERIENCE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT – THANK YOU!
Want to add a little salt to the rim of your day at Great GoogaMooga? We recommend the VIP Cocktail Experience, with selections from Julie Reiner. It includes tickets for 5 artisanal cocktails (cocktails are available only to VIP attendees), and exclusive experiences throughout the Great GoogaMooga venue:
• A VIP main-stage viewing area with beer and wine
• The Nethermead Cocktail Experience (accessible only to VIPs), with cocktail stations, beer and wine
• The Boathouse Cocktail Experience (accessible only to VIPs), with cocktail stations, beer and wine, seminars and Crif Dogs will serve exclusive dogs
• A VIP-only entrance lane at the Lincoln Drive Entrance
• Cocktails in the Nethermead and Boathouse featuring the mixology talents of—
The 5 tickets for artisanal cocktails may also be exchanged for wine or beer in the Nethermead and Boathouse Cocktail Experiences and in the VIP Viewing area at the Nethermead Stage. (These locations are accessible only to VIPs). Once all your tickets have been used, you may pay cash for wine and beer—but no more cocktails will be available.
Cocktails in these areas will be served up with Don Julio Tequila, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, George Dickel Tennessee Whisky, Bulleit Bourbon, and more to be announced.
Remember, cocktails at Great GoogaMooga are available only through the VIP Cocktail Experience, and the supply of VIP tickets is limited. Order yours now!
There is no age restriction to buy a VIP ticket, but cocktails will only be available to VIP ticket holders who are 21+ on Saturday and Sunday. You do not have to be 21+ to enter VIP but do have to be 21+ to receive the 5 drink tickets. Be prepared to show valid photo ID.
Visit our partners at liquor.com to learn about the bars in the VIP Cocktail Experience.